Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cogeco announced today that it has launched Teletoon On Demand in Ontario and Quebec and Teletoon Jr. On Demand in Quebec.

Teletoon subscribers in Ontario and Quebec can access Teletoon On Demand on channel 650 in Ontario and 653 in Quebec at no extra cost.

Teletoon Jr On Demand offers programming for young children such as Caillou, Paddington, and Gerald McBoing. Teletoon subscribers in Quebec will be able to watch Teletoon Jr. on Demand on channel 652 at no extra charge.

·
Registered
243 Posts
The more VOD the better IMO. Wish they had a schedule for this on the website though.

I wish they'd offer us something like Howard Stern on Demand though which would actually make them some money (Or some of the TMN on Demand content in HD).

·
Registered
56 Posts
VOD

About a month after I noticed on the Guide that VOD channels were available in my area, and I activated them (I had to call in because I had a problem due to a splitter), I got a pre-recorded phone call the other day from Cogeco to tell me that VOD was now available! Cogeco is really very slow to inform its clients about new services - unless they are pay services. I guess my calling in also prompted them to send me the latest AUP package, which others have commented on.

The strange thing is that ever since I got VOD, I've also had the Movies and Superstations package (including HD and Movies on Demand) for which I'm not being charged. Whether this is an error or a limited trial which they'll eventually want to charge me for, I don't know - again, because they haven't told me! :rolleyes: Anyone else got this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts