Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread will discuss the schedule updates for Citytv broadcast network from Rogers Media for the 2021-22 broadcast year.

I post schedule updates, series premieres and specials based on press releases as well as series renewals and cancellations as they are announced. I don't usually post on-going episode information, repeats, program descriptions or "PR-speak," so if you want more info, you can click on the associated link.

·
Super Moderator
18,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Citytv announced its 2021/22 schedule at today’s Rogers Sports & Media Upfront.

Citytv will simsub NBC's "Law & Order Thursdays" by taking over Season 23 of Law & Order: SVU from CTV and adding new series Law & Order: For the Defense.

The new and returning hits to the Citytv 2021/22 schedule are:
  • Reality/competition series American Idol, America’s Got Talent, Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, Bachelor in Paradise Canada, The Bachelor After Show, Canada’s Got Talent, and Dancing with the Stars
  • Dramas Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, Chicago P.D., Hudson & Rex, Law & Order: For the Defense, Law & Order: Organized Crime, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Ordinary Joe
  • Comedies Black-ish, Duncanville, Kenan, Mr. Mayor, and Young Rock
  • New Year’s Eve celebration Dick Clark’s New Years Rockin’ Eve and Hockey Night in Canada
Here’s a look at Citytv’s 2021 Fall schedule, day-by-day:

Airing in mid-season are American Idol, Canada’s Got Talent, Duncanville, Hudson & Rex, Kenan, Mr. Mayor, and Young Rock.

See the Press Release for descriptions of Law & Order and Ordinary Joe.

Rogers issued an additional Press Release for originals Canada’s Got Talent, Bachelor in Paradise Canada, and The Bachelor After Show, as well as Hudson & Rex.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Interesting to see the Fox Sunday animation shows all missing, other than Duncanville for midseason. Any word on another Canadian carrier picking up The Simpsons, The Great North, Bob's Burgers, or Family Guy? Or I wonder if City will keep them to use as spackle in between the Bachelor in Paradise Canada & on demand. It's weird they're not even mentioned in the PR though. Could move to Star too, which has their old seasons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts