Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a posting about this, but I can't find it -- at some point there was a change and both Showcase Diva and MovieTime were added to the Western Digital Value Pack. I didn't know about that until I read it here. Maybe the original poster of that "news" could comment on where he/she got that information in the first place. I'm just curious, so I can keep up on these things in case even more channels come up. We're enjoying these old "Joey" episodes on Diva. :)

The Hans

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Is it not on your bill? OWN, Action, Diva, Movietime were added to the Value packs for $1.99 more a month

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it not on your bill? OWN, Action, Diva, Movietime were added to the Value packs for $1.99 more a month
My bill comes later in the month and I didn't see that on the prior bill. Are you saying that I can opt not to pay the $1.99? Because we already get Action with Movie Central and we couldn't care less about OWN. We like Diva and MovieTime, but really wouldn't want to pay more for them. Or is it just a general price increase?

The Hans

·
Registered
783 Posts
TheHans: The post you are referring to is in the "Ontario Value Pack" thread.

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=115952

I have been of the impression that the channels are added to the Extra Package that can be added to the various Value Packs. So the Extra Pack is going up in price by $2 on April 1st (I think). I don't think that there are any options to it. At least they gave us something for this price increase unlike most other increases.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TheHans: The post you are referring to is in the "Ontario Value Pack" thread.

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=115952

I have been of the impression that the channels are added to the Extra Package that can be added to the various Value Packs. So the Extra Pack is going up in price by $2 on April 1st (I think). I don't think that there are any options to it. At least they gave us something for this price increase unlike most other increases.
Actually, in this case I'm talking about the Western Value Pack. But I think it's pretty-much the same. Though I didn't know anything about the price increase. I guess I'll see when my bill comes. :)

The Hans

1 - 6 of 6 Posts