Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
If you don't have SiriusXM, and want to hear local broadcasts, all are available on the local radio station's website. The stations for each team in 2018 are:

BC Lions – TSN 1040/1410
Toronto Argonauts – TSN1050
Edmonton Eskimos – 630 CHED
Hamilton Tiger-Cats – TSN 1150
Calgary Stampeders – News Talk 770
Montreal Alouettes – TSN 690, 800 CJAD, 98,5 FM
Saskatchewan Roughriders – 620 CKRM
Ottawa REDBLACKS – TSN 1200
Winnipeg Blue Bombers – 680 CJOB

I had no issue pulling up games last season. All TSN/Bell owned stations are also available on the iheartradio app - but can be accessed without it.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
The Ref Cam looks awkward for the Ref's to wear. It looks like the refs are wearing a Donald Duck hat with a duck bill from Disney World painted black. I wonder how much it weighs?

I like the live mics - and the non-stop apologies from the announcer teams "we apologize for the language"...As a subscriber only service, can't TSN just make a blanket statement after a commercial break that foul language may be heard during the game?

·
Super Moderator
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Coverage of the 106th GREY CUP on Sunday, November 25 begins at 6 p.m. ET on TSN, also available live and on demand to TSN and TSN Direct subscribers via TSN.ca and the TSN app. French-language coverage is available on RDS.

In the lead up to Sunday’s championship game, TSN and TSN Digital platforms deliver a must-watch slate of content and specials including six continuous hours of programming on GREY CUP SATURDAY (Saturday, Nov. 24), beginning at noon ET on TSN1 and TSN5.

CFL on TSN’s extensive coverage continues Sunday with the GREY CUP SUNDAY PRE-GAME SHOW, consisting of another five hours of programming beginning at 1 p.m. ET.

Full Press Release

Related Press Release

TSN Radio Press Release

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Also listed as being on TSN4k, although the lack of mention it it in the release makes me question if it'll actually be filmed in 4k or not.

·
Super Moderator
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
They mentioned 4K in one press release at the beginning and that was it. I posted the link to the TSN 4K schedule at the beginning of the season and all the CFL games were 4K. I checked again and all current games are 4K, including the Grey Cup. They just aren't over-hyping it.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts