Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
"For the first time ever, all games on TSN and TSN2 will be available in High Definition, along with pre-games and intermissions airing from TSN’s now fully HD NHL studio"

This is just a guess...but does anyone else feel like TSN has rebuilt the old Sportsnet Connected newsroom into the NHL Studio? The last time they rebuilt a studio it took months, and they are still using the old one for Pre-season and CFL games. Just a guess...

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Why wasn't the Leafs game on CBC last night?
it is still preseason and the leafs game was televised on Leafs TV last night.

Only the games in Europe count as the first 4 games of the regular season so far. The full season doesn't kick off until this Thursday I believe

·
Registered
41 Posts
Does anyone know why the Ottawa/Detroit game isn't on CI tonight on Cogeco? CBC is broadcasting the game regionally to Ottawa. I checked the on-screen guide and it said it was on channel 461 in western ontario/quebec. Then for Cogeco it was not listed on there. I live in Peterborough, so I will definietely be getting the Toronto/Montreal game on CBC, so I better see this game on my CI atleast.

Thanks

·
Registered
845 Posts
In theory CBC games are never in NHLCI even the regional ones. Providers may end up airing it on a NHLCI channel, but it isn't technically a part of NHLCI.

·
Banned
300 Posts
In theory CBC games are never in NHLCI even the regional ones. Providers may end up airing it on a NHLCI channel, but it isn't technically a part of NHLCI.

When BEV didn't have CBC Ottawa they always aired it on Center ice. Right?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts