Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new CFL app that was only available on Blackberry devices is now available for Android devices via the Market and has been submitted to Apple for approval on iTunes.

TORONTO -- The first-ever Canadian Football League mobile app, called TELUS CFL Mobile, launched for all BlackBerry users today, providing fans with an exciting new way to stay on top of our league even when they’re on the go.

Driven by TELUS, the app and its core content including scores, schedules, stats and news headlines, is available to fans using any Canadian wireless provider.

Link: http://www.cfl.ca/article/first-ever-cfl-mobile-app-is-here

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume they refer to it being the first CFL app that has all the stats, scores, news, etc for all the teams and not just one.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Rider app has all of that as well, and has since inception.

it just defaults to the team that 65% of all CFL fans cheer for ;)

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Wow, telco marketers making crap up. Who would have thought.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
65% lol? I heard 83% of the posts on the internet have made up figures in them anyways. Most people in Saskatchewan couldn't use the Rider app anyways as a majority of their population didn't have a 3G+ network until last week, but I guess most Rider fans have already moved to Alberta for a better life so I take that back lol.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This app is very good, one of the best options is you can actually watch any of the games live, streaming right to your phone (I think that is only available to TELUS customers at the moment). Does your Rider App do that lmao????

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
yeah it does stream live games
maybe the iOS version will be different, but the android CFL app is pretty terrible right now. clicking on half the headlines just results in a spinning circle that never loads anything

ps, who is the telco marketer? not me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts