Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off hello everyone I'm new here and new to VOIP I hope I am posting in the right place. :confused: :I am trying to set up call forward to my cell but unable to do it I have a Linksys PAP2T and have a DID with VOIP.MS Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Call waiting is on the device PAP2T. I have a different device. When I login to it to configure. There is a box that allows me to check it enable call waiting. There is no setting at VoIP.ms.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call waiting is on the device PAP2T. I have a different device. When I login to it to configure. There is a box that allows me to check it enable call waiting. There is no setting at VoIP.ms.
I'm trying to set up call forward not Call waiting

·
Registered
497 Posts
UNder DID numbers menu, goto call forwarding. THen enter the number. than goto manage DID numbers. In the routing area you can now chose call forwarding instead of routing to SIP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried the suggested settings and after about 20 secs.I got a fast busy and when trying a call to my DID # from one of my cell phones I got call failed after about a 20 sec. wait. is there a way to set it up so all I have to do is dial *72 and it would be forwarded to my cell? Thanks for you help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts