Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Well after Marcer's kind intervention I now have a whole bunch of new HD channels on the DVR in my living room. As I am now at work can't check if the one in the bedroom has been updated, but I can't thank Marcer enough!

It's so nice to have some put themselves out to help when my previous calls to Cogeco hadn't produced any results!

Have a great weekend my friend & thanks again! :cool:

· Registered
16 Posts
Same here Marcer corrected my box in about 30 minutes! So happy someone knew what to do.

A few channels say "available shortly"
759 Bold HD
753 History HD
744 CBSCH

How do I get HDNET , and why dont we still get Much Retro when we have the Plus 8 Pack? I thought it was ALL the channels?

Thanks again all.

· Registered
439 Posts
The Digital Select 8 package gives you eight theme packs, there's 12 in total. Much More Retro is part of the "Medley" theme pack and HDNet is part of the HD Premium pack, which is an additional $6.

You can see all the channels in the brochure: http://www.cogeco.ca/cable/resources/tv/pdf/multi_product_brochure_en_o.pdf

Marcer, do you have an ETA for when History HD (etc.) will be available in Oakville and Burlington?

· Registered
26 Posts
Looking at that PDF file I have most of the channels that I should.

I have Digital Select Plus 1, and from the list I only seem to be missing "Game TV", "Cosmo TV", "Teletoon Retro" and the "Disney Channel"

Any reason why these are not available in Belleville?

Also per my other post, Sentanta is clearly on preview as it's 17 bucks a month... Nice to have it free for now.

· Registered
23 Posts
Hey Marcer

Have PM'd you again as requested with my box number because second DVR still doesn't have the updated channels depite you sending a signal to it! It'll probably be one simple setting your end when it comes down to it :eek:)

I appreciate your continued help!

Regards

Andy

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.