Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the U.S., Amazon.com has a decent selection of MP3s available for download, but they won't sell to Canada. Amazon.ca doesn't seem to have heard of the concept of selling individual songs. Is there any legal source in Canada for buying MP3s of individual songs? All I've found is vendors that have a poor selection of entire albums, but no individual songs.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^^^^
That iTunes is for Windows & Apple gear only, neither of which I use. That Puretracks doesn't seem to have much of a selection. I tried some of the songs that I easily found (but couldn't buy) on Amazon.com, but they didn't have them.

A couple I was looking for are "In The Air Tonight", by Phil Collins and Argent's "Hold Your Head Up" (album version). As I mentioned in my OP, the Canadian selections I've found seem very poor and they are not to my tastes. Neither of those sites you mentioned has anything by either of those artists.

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you belong to Aeroplan you can use their music download site (music.aeroplan.com). I took a quick look and both songs you mentioned are there. It costs 5500 Aeroplan points for 50 songs.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^^
Sorry, I'm not a member of Areoplan, though I suppose with all the flying I've done, I should be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts