Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
If your Hydro has been off, even for a split second, try a Check Switch.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am not sure if this is an outage, but this has happened two Sundays now. During the last half of the early NFL games, say 2:15 Central, I lose most of my channels. I do not get an error message, rather just a black screen and the program information.
Today this affected TSN2, NFL Sunday ticket channels 1 and 2, and the FOX Seattle feed.
Shortly after 3PM Central time, everything was back to normal.

I have no issues the rest of the week.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Strong winds - subscription

We too lost all of our subscribed channels yesterday for a few minutes right around the same time - 6:30 PM in Ontario. They came back after 10 minutes so I figured it was a Bell issue.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My channels are partially out right now in Montreal. I can get standard channels, but no HD channels. Is that normal?

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
That is only normal if you do not subscribe to HD or do not have an HD receiver.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the HD 9242 and I subscribe...oh well. It was back this morning. Guess it was the 1/2 centimeter of snow we recieved!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Guess it was the 1/2 centimeter of snow we recieved
Only if it was stuck on your dish....

Sometimes a re-set will bring everything back to life, try holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

·
Super Moderator
56,638 Posts
Just a quick reminder that this thread is to keep track of Canada-wide outages on all channels. It's not for discussing individual problems. There are other threads for that. Thanks.

Future off-topic posts will be deleted. See post 1 of this thread.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts