Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Cleveland behave? It's a sports town that's had more than its fair share of disappointments and short-comings. Hopefully things don't get way out of control.

Watch the NBA on TNT for a memorable moment in sports - LeBron's return to Cleveland.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Ironically, on the same day (or night), Danny Heatly returns to Ottawa for the first time since he bolted to San Jose. I doubt they will be throwing rose petals on the ice when he comes out. :p Also, I wonder how Chris Bosh will be received when Miami comes to town?

·
Registered
560 Posts
There's been other homecomings in sports. Some athletes have received good praise (MJ returning to Chicago with the Wizards), while others have not (A-Rod returning to Seattle with Texas and then to Texas with the Yankees, Favre back to Green Bay with the Vikings).

But what separates LeBron is not only how he left with a national primetime special in the States, but the fact that LeBron is originally from the Cleveland area, and is the home-grown son who made it big with the Cavs on an International stage, only to bolt out of town.

I can't wait for the start of this game.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I'm so tempted to not watch this game because I think Lebron was a complete a-hole for leaving Cleveland the way he did, but I'll probably end up watching.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I've got my PVR set! Will be at work during the game but looking forward to some entertainment when I get home :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts