Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but A&E has a new show from two of the creators of Prison Break. It premiered on Sunday at 10pm ET. The description on the show on Wikipedia is:

In order to catch escaped convicts, a squad of U.S. Marshals makes a special deal with several current prisoners who have broken out in the past. If they agree to help, their sentences will be reduced and they will be transferred to a minimum-security facility. However, if any of them should try to escape, they will all be returned to their original prisons and their sentences will be doubled.
Did anyone check out the premiere? Considering it is from the Prison Break guys it sounds good, but I'm worried it may become to complicated and boring like Prison Break. Robert Knepper will guest star as "T-Bag" for four episodes during season one.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I caught the show 'by chance' and now have it set for series record. I enjoyed it. The dynamic of the 'team' is interesting and I didnt see the twist at the end of ep 1 coming. Usually I do.

The 'prison break' feel is evident, but then I liked season 1 of Prison Break immensely.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
pr0n?

I haven't seen this show before, but I assume this is wrong:

Breakout Kings (Adult Movie) Drama [TV-14] D,L
(HD) WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. All-male cast with explicit ALL MALE sexual content.

TV-14, eh?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Yes, the description is wrong. I've watched every episode so far and the show is "ok". Not super fantastic, but watchable. It has already become a bit repetative though and I'm not sure how they can mix it up to make it become more interesting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts