Monday, Feb. 4 at 10 p.m. ET: MONDAY MORNINGS – Series Premiere
Wednesday, March 6 at 10 p.m. ET: HOMELAND – Series Premiere
April: THE BORGIAS – Season 3 Premiere
Summer: GRACELAND – Series Premiere

Press Release.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I'm hoping they show Homeland they way it was ment to be seen, uncut & unedited. Since the show is almost 1 hour without commercials Bravo will probably have to make it one hour and a half.

·
Super Moderator
16,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads-up on Homeland. I was thinking about watching it on Bravo, but I won't bother if they edit it down to 1 hour with commercials.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Homeland on Bravo

I doubt that you will see it uncut on Bravo.
They do need to plug in commercials to make some money :(.
It has already aired on Superchannel uncut.

·
Super Moderator
16,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recorded Homeland on Wednesday and watched it on Sunday - looks promising. Bravo inserted commercials, but it doesn't look like the cut anything for nudity, language or time.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Dr Dave my listing says the Wed & Thurs airings are 1:15 so it shouldn't be cut but don't watch the Sun airings b'cuz they're only 1:00 so their probably cut.

·
Super Moderator
16,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The third season of THE BORGIAS premieres Sunday, April 14 at 10 p.m. ET

Executive produced by Donnie Wahlberg, new docu-series BOSTON’S FINEST premieres Monday, April 22 at 9 p.m. ET

New series THE MOMENT, premiering Thursday, April 11 at 10 p.m. ET

Press Release.

·
Super Moderator
16,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New Thriller THE FALL and the Return of SUITS

Brand-new psychological drama THE FALL starring Gillian Anderson (X-FILES) premieres on Sunday, July 7 at 9 p.m. ET

The charming Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) and brainy Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) return for a third season of SUITS premiering on Wednesday, July 17 at 10 p.m. ET

Bravo movie premieres this July include TOUCH OF PINK, GROWING UP MOVIE STAR, BOLLYWOOD/HOLLYWOOD, and SELENA.

Press Release.

·
Registered
840 Posts
The Fall is a five part series that has received excellent reviews and has i believe been renewed for a second series . Jamie Dornan is in this as well in a far darker turn than his Once Upon a time stint . Probably quite intense .

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Why is everything on Sunday nite???!!! :D

Well I see that The Fall will be on Mondays too so I think well do that. Too much on Sundays!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts