Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't listen to the radio in the morning at least those stations) but it appears that BOB FM 93.9 & Majic100.3 in Ottawa have new Hosts.

BOB FM 5:30AM-9:00AM

Sandy Sharky(stillhosting)
Vinnie White(moved from evening shif to Morning Slot)replaces Stunt Man STU who has moved to Majic.

Majic 100 5:30AM-8:30AM

Stunt Man Stu(moved from BONB FM)
Angie Portier(SP)Who was part of the A Morning crew. Not sure if she still on A Channel after her shift on Majic? :confused: )

I'm not sure what happen to (forgot their names) the two guys and I think a woman perhaps Cody Jefferies(I think thats her name) not sure what happen to them if there still at Majic or not? :confused:

It seems odd that on BOB FM thats the third morning changed thats occured in the last 5 years

First there was the inciddent with Sandy Sharky and her co-host(forgot his name)
then Forgot his name(JR something like that), but he came from the TEAM 1200(not sure what happened to him)
then Stunt Man Stu replaced him for a while, now a change again. Not sure if Sandy sharky doesn't get along with her co-hosts or not? :confused:

Read more here:

http://www.cfra.com/?nid=&cat=1

It doesn't say what happen to the former hostds?

·
Registered
805 Posts
It was Kevin McGowan, and it's been more than 5 years.

-gmd

·
Registered
63 Posts
When StunmanStu came to BOBFM, JR (John Rodenburg) went back to the TEAM1200 on the morning show (TGOR) that he used to host before.

Let just say that TGOR has been a lot better since he rejoined the cast...

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What happened between Sandy Sharkey and Kevin McGowan?
I'm not sure of the exact inccident didn't actually hear it, but from what I've been told her co-host said or did something while they where on AIR and apparently she left the studio and building crying.

The next day she was on the radio but not Kevin, Steve Gregory replaced Kevin?

A couple of days later Kevin McGowan resigned from Kool FM/BOB FM not sure which call sign the station was called at the time of the inccidenr. Like I said I didn't actually hear it myself only going by what others had said who heard the "inccident'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts