Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many are watching this show, but the first season is wrapping up soon. I think it is one of my favourites along with Justified (I was also a Deadwood fan).

My wife likes Tom Selleck of course. I think the writing and acting is terrific. A bit of recasting during the first few episodes (Danny's partner changes a few times) but a solid group now.

Strange that some of the regular (Amy Carlson, Nick Turturo, etc) are slated as Guest Stars. They've been around all season and I hope continue.

· Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, I really like the intro theme and think it suits the show :)

As for stretching across more than one episode, I agree, but that is typically of hour dramas. Other than the "Blue Templar" of course, which I kind of hope they wrap up soon.

I hope this one doesn't get the axe.

Lots of "cop" shows out there, but this one and The Chicago Code I find are both good.

· Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The procedural market must surely be saturated at this point. That is why I liked this one, it was about the characters, the family, etc. If they are going to change it drastically, I agree, just can it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.