Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when Rogers will be selling this device? RIM officially announced it last week and Bell and Telus have said they will offer it starting November 2nd.

Looking to upgrade from my ancient Curve 8310. I tried the Torch but was not fussy about the touch screen and sliding keyboard. Initially, I was looking at the Bold 9700 but when I heard a new version was coming out and would be running OS6 I decided to wait.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not sure when, but it must be soon - Future Shop has it up on their website. Not available for ordering yet. Price is $179.99.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
They already are, your local dealer should start receiving them if they haven't already as it launched on the 2nd on Rogers as well.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing on any of the Robellus websites. When I checked yesterday Bell and Rogers were still actively selling the old 9700; Telus had removed it about a week ago. I'm aware that there are 9780 dummy units available for people to play with.

This will be my work device and the person I deal with was told by the firm's Rogers rep that it was coming next week. Time will tell I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts