Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 60 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
well, these shows are some what fixed anyway I would say. The producers encourage players to vote certain ways. It's all about ratings. And it's not hard to figure out who is going to get voted out tonight.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Last year, Rachel came back into the house for x number of hours. I believe didn't see her since he was elsewhere(one of those temptations perhaps). Memory is a little foggie.

I just remember her saying: I'm Back Bitches and she fought with everybody.

I assume the returning playing won't be with us for long.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
well, these shows are some what fixed anyway I would say. The producers encourage players to vote certain ways. It's all about ratings. And it's not hard to figure out who is going to get voted out tonight.
I really don't think so. There's prize money involved and as such there are rules. In this specific case, like you said, it' s a no brainer. They know how people are going to vote cause they hear and watch them 24/7. But I don't think they're fixed

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
If the vote is to bring back Brendon, then I won't be very happy.

I think it sounded like they were planning on doing this beginning on the weekend to bring someone back tonight, until it became clear a vet was going home tonight. I hope Dom comes back, he is one of the few that are fun to watch on After Dark. Second choice, Cassi.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I'll be shocked of Dominic isn't the person returning but "back in the game" means what?

If it means more than a 24 hours stay then that's not really fair to anybody.

I guess tonight the Chenbot will tell us.

On another note, it seems Brendon has already asked BB for a shrink so Rachel can talk to him/her. She is already melting.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. That being said, the results are live and anything can happen but it doesn't take a PHD student to figure out what's probably gonna happen.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
it doesn't take a PHD student to figure out what's probably gonna happen.
It sure does not, since I now believe it is 'semi' fixed.

Also, why does he keep referring to himself as a 'PhD student'.
My wife just finished her PhD and in 8 years she never
once called herself a 'PhD student'.

What is he going to be, a 'Chiropractor'?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Good chance now that Rachel may face off against Brendon next week to remain in the house...now that would be funny.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Agreed, but they don't know that Dom or Cassi could be coming back. They just know that whoever goes home this week might have a chance to come back. I'm not sure if Kalia is smart enough to put someone else up either.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I think Jeff and Rachel are nominated. Shelli seems very upset at something, but can't figure out what.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Jeff and Rachel are the nominees.
Jeff won the POV
Consensus is Adam against Rachel if Jeff saves himself.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Don't tthink that's gonna happen. Although things change so quickly. Apparently Shelli's been trying to convince Kallia to put up Porsche and evict her. Kalia, much to D's annoyance likes the plan.

Now, though, I hear that Lawon is pulling a Marcellas and wants to be nominated. He believes that whoever gets voted out this week gets to come back as the HOH next week.

41 - 60 of 175 Posts