Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

21 - 40 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Of course he's using it. Why wouldn't he? He talked about getting his PHD and it was her idea to be on the show blah blah blah so him leaving is a possibility.

Hopefully Jeff or Jordan will be the replacement though I hope neither leaves.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great!! Now the hamsters are planning a faux wedding for Brendon & Rachel, compete with bachelor /bachelorette parties and a honeymoon after the ceremony.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
So both were crying at the end of the show Sunday. Jordan needs to go up as a pawn.

I would love to see Rachel in the house, without her "man". She will implode.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Dick went balistic when Dani didn't let Kalia win...she could have controlled who she put up...stayed clean and made deals on the side...and had the ability to play this week...instead she went down the dark side...

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
So both were crying at the end of the show Sunday. Jordan needs to go up as a pawn.

I would love to see Rachel in the house, without her "man". She will implode.
Brendon saved Rachal with the POV so you may just get your wish if (as expected) Brendon goes home on Thursday, because as you wished...Jordan is up as the Pawn.

The only downside to this...is that so many times..."the pawn" goes home on Big Brother.

Jordan - Jeff, Kalia, Lawon, Shelley and maybe Adam.
Brendon - Rachel, Porsche and maybe Adam.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Dani should have let Kalia win HOH. That way she would have been able to play again next week. The chances of Kalia winning another HOH competition are slim.
Exactly what I was thinking when I was watching it on TV on Sunday.

I think Kalia and Lawon will vote how Dani wants them to, which AFAIK is to eliminate Brendon. He should be guaranteed to home. They kind of control the vote this week though.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
If we have 6 people voting (I think we do) then the tie breaker goes to HOH. So, Brendon needs 4 votes.

This hope the flakes don't flip.

It only makes sense to put up Jordan since people seem to like her. Jeff may have been voted out.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Porsche will. She thinks she's in a solid alliance with Rachael and Brendon (she may actually be after Brendon leaves).

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Many of the 'competitions' are hardly such, but carnival games or games of chance... a ring toss, a shuffleboard puck, a big club and a whiffle ball, etc.

It's a stretch to say that someone is likely or not likely to win something without even knowing which pseudo-contest is coming up.

Even the 'quiz' ones aren't always based on knowledge but on some other random factor like what fans voted and thus they are more or less a dice roll, not brain power.

If I told you the next competition was about physical endurance and core strength, would you say Kalia would be top 2? Of course not, and yet she was.

A lot can still change with the dynamics so giving up a week of assured power, influence and control for the low probability you might win the following week is bad game theory.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
The men did awful in that last physical challenge. Porsche is in the worse position in the house. She switched sides and now either side would have no issue with her gone.

21 - 40 of 175 Posts