Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

61 - 80 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
joshuah is the one who made the noose comment. Man.. watching them argue on showtime was the best lol.. he let her have it. Howard stern aint got nothing on the language josh used on amanda lol.

Im going to be watching Last nights showtoo feed later on. ill post up some spoilers if anything good happend.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
This group of people are IDIOTS. Have they not watched the show before? Sigh...

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Saw some interesting tidbits on the 'net regarding the house guests:
- Parker is a photographer for TMZ.com - celeb gossip web site
- Neil and Natalie seem to be friends with Perez Hilton - celeb gossip blogger

Hmmm...

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
joshuah is the one who made the noose comment.
He made the comment but Ryan than followed up with something like "like her dad".

I was watching TMZ tv last week and they mentioned it. The guy who runs the "newsroom" said something like "so, I guess he's not coming to work tomorrow".

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I thought it was Chelsia that made the "noose" comment and then Joshua who made the "like her Dad" comment. Didn't it start off with Joshua saying she should have a halo?

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
You could be right. I watched it live Sunday morning at 2am so me memory wasn't sharp.

Josh almost hit her.

edit: Ya, you're right about the events. It was Josh. I guess he's upset about his perfect mate leaving the house.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
That noose comment was a low blow but I can see why it came up as that chick seems to bring up her dead dad a little too much. "Don't be mad at me, my dad killed himself" seems to be her excuse for everything. I wonder if the story is true or is it another Johnny Fairplay move.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Johnny Fairplay move - ha ha. You never know with these guys. Some of them could be very good actors. Jen was able to lie at the drop of a hat with regards to her boyfriend. I'm sure quite a few of these contestants would make very good sociopaths.

·
Registered
594 Posts
It was Joshuah (not Ryan) who made the noose comment.

Joshuah "Give her a noose.. just like her dad."

djino
"Agreed, biggest mistake was Jen telling Parker about her relationship"

·
Registered
95 Posts
OMG

If you can find away to watch Sunday Nights BBAD, the warning should have said there will be brief moments with clothing... :p

·
Registered
588 Posts
hehehe Awsome. Cant wait to get home and check it out tonight then :) Gotta love my HDD recorder :D

and btw.. anyone else notice how CBS never made mention of how natalie gave matty some "knob action" twice. Funny how CBS can manipulate video footage to seam like something totally different.

61 - 80 of 242 Posts