Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 60 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I also don't think BB is happy about the secret couple giving up their secret so quickly. The girl did not have to tell her "partner" that Ryan was her boyfriend right away. She could have just said things to defer attention away from Ryan and on to some one else. But I guess they were limited on time for the first eviction. Why did they not have 2 couples go up on the block, go through the veto process and have everyone vote?

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I agree about giving up the secret. Bad idea. The woman Ryan is with is disappointed and is bound to leak it to the rest of the house.

Kicking somebody out so early was strange as well. Does the cougar have a secret we don't know about? Not sure why they put her in the house.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Thanks to the wonders of Slingbox and some american Family ( gotta love em!) i have some sweet spoilers!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DONT READ IF U WANNA FIND OUT ON THE NEXT SHOW!!

ok.. soo.....

I was watching BB late night, and the girl that got eliminated has come back because the gay guy ( Not josh, the other one) left the show for some reason not being said. So the girl from that Ex's coupple is now back in the show and is "matched" with Josh.

I was so confused watching wondering wtf shes still doing on the show. and BTW they all know that her boyfriend wasn't the one who said that stuff, witch was why they got booted to begin with. Sucks being her boyfriend lol.. get booted out for no reason, and your ex gets back on the show to top it off! lol

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I mean it's almost funny. BB 9s two big secrets are over already. "Ex" couple is voted out and secret lovers are outing themselves.

I'm sure it's not what they had in mind.:)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Was the fact that they were "ex's" even a BB secret really? They were never told to hold that back as far as I can tell. They just didn't want to tell anyone else. Hilarious that they got paired together though.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
You're right...the "ex's" was not so much a secret as it was a "twist". Either way both their "twists" are back firing.

IMO, the only really cool twist the show has ever had was when they had that pair of twins pretending to be one person.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
That Adam dude give me the creeps man. He is one odd person and his eyes are bulging out at all times - lay off the coffee man. I find it hard to believe he's in Public Relations. I can't imagine his company is doing well with him in that position. I don't think they'll last very long. Sheila is the new Jen for sure.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Those bulging eyes may be caused by a Thyroid condition. I dont think its appropriate to make fun of someone with a medical issue thats not his fault.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Those bulging eyes may be caused by a Thyroid condition. I dont think its appropriate to make fun of someone with a medical issue thats not his fault.
The thought did occur, but I'm wondering if he's just over excited all the time. He does seem quite on the edge though.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Well, these people hate each other. Lots of fighting tonight. All of them have potty mouths.

Lots of trailer trash folks in the house.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. I was about to go to bed last night when all hell broke lose (yes, they knew they were on Showtime so perhaps the drama was delayed until then).

I won't spoil it for you but if you have access to last nights Showtime feed, it's a keeper.

I added the spoiler tags to your prior post in case you are wondering.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Lmaoo just finished watching last nights showtime episode, and much like you said i was about to just stop video and delete it till all hell broke loose! Now thats quality tv.. I wonder if that video is on youtube yet like josh kept saying lol

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Wish I could get the Show Time espisodes. Oh well. I did love that conversation that Sheila was having with Parker out on the "grass" when she was ripping on Adam and then Alex and Matt piped up saying Adam was a good guy and that he never bad mouthed her to anyone else. She clearly got agitated and when Adam came over to ask what he had done she lost it and let off a potty mouthed tirade as she ran away because she couldn't deal with the situation for some reason.

I'm not sure how much they edited of that, but she went from ripping on Adam to running away crying in what seemed like seconds. Madness.

And yet, that couple survives... somehow. Hmmmmm... I guess people are figuring they're going to self destruct so keep 'em around and eliminate the "stronger" couples.

Makes me laugh.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Not only has Jen lost the game now, she will eventually lose Ryan as when he gets a chance to watch the show after the game is over, he will see that she indeed said he is racist in the conversation with Sheila.

Did she not think about that? Strupid!

djino
"Worst player to ever play the BB game. Poor Parker, that guy coulda gone far."

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
What a moron. No good reason for telling folks their secret and now the racist comment.

Of course the noose comment from Ryan was just as bad.

41 - 60 of 242 Posts