Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

181 - 200 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Sheila wins HOH and puts Sharon and Adam up for nominations after deals were made with Ryan and Natalie.

Side deals have been made to get Adam off the block after the PoV and it sounds like they are targeting Natalie to get the boot.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
So, Adam uses the POV to save himself and Natalie goes up in his place. Adam and Matt split the votes between Sharon and Natalie forcing Sheila to break the tie. Sheila boots Natalie out of the house. Natalie was totally shocked to be leaving. She was really hurt. Meh... so be it.

Ryan is the new HOH. My boy!

Was it me or was there a strange pause on that last Fact or Fiction question? Almost like they were setting it up again to force a tie breaker between Ryan and Sharon.

Hmmmm? My Spidey senses are tingling again...

Adam and Ryan are in full control. I have no doubt Sheila will be targeted next.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Sheila is such a phoney with Nat. I hope Nat hates her when she sees the tapes.

Forcing her to break the tie was great.

This is the second time Sharon was on her way to victory and choked.

The last question was stupid.

The confusion it's causing is classic though.

Hey, the plants are also couples.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
All the bacteria that came in on the people have pre-existing relationships!

I smell a fix...

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Someone's gonna get paid due to that last question. It was really bogus.

The delay made it seem like the producers were manipulating things, but I did see they had prepared a Chyron for the answer so they must have known viewers would be saying WTF?!?

·
Registered
594 Posts
What an awesome week for my Reality TV.

First Natalie gets evicted (I've been waiting since Matt's eviction for this- NICE!!!!!). and Ozzy from Survivor (BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!).

But back to Big Brother, I agree that last question was Bogus. I'm pulling for either Sharon or Sheila (Sharon more so) to win this season. I'm hoping Ryan will stick to his secret alliance with Sharon.

My Predictions this week:

Nominations: Sheila / Sharon
Veto winner: Sharon
Veto Ceremony: Replace Sharon with Adam
Evicted: Adam

djino
"Yup"

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I'm hoping for Ryan and Adam to make it to the finals. I don't care who wins.

Sheila is a phoney. Sharon has an annoying voice and she was already evicted.

Not a fan of bringing people back into the game.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
I'd like to see Ryan go all the way. I'm done with Sheila. I can see Ryan and Sharon going to the final 2 though.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
So if the Finale is on the 27th, will we see a double eviction this week?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Ryan as HOH nominated Sheila and Sharon. Seems he's getting a little suspicious of Adam. I have a feeling he's going to try and take Sharon with him to the Final 2.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yup,

So far I'm correct on Nominations. I believe Adam is going up even if Ryan wins PoV (though I predict Sharon will win this one).

djino
"Then bye bye Adam."

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Except for week 1 when it looked like the annoying Sheila was gonna send her and Adam home. Boy, those 2 got lucky when Sharon's BF ending up being public enemy #1.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Sharon has been very lucky so far - I'm still not sure how she lasted so long. She hasn't really done anything in my mind. More of a floater than anything. Ryan and Sheila are the most active/aggressive of the group that is left. Adam doesn't know what to do with power when he gets it and then he messes it all up in the end but somehow manages to land on his feet.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Is this a double eviction week? I don't have the Live feeds but it seems like someone has already been voted out, does that mean we see an eviction on tonight's show as well as Wed?

181 - 200 of 242 Posts