Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

101 - 120 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Of course the banner was implemented by the producers. Having Eric in there in the first place is a form of rigging the show. I was just waiting for the producers to tell all the players that they had a mole in their group, and then let the sparks fly! But this way, they don't let the whole cat out of the bag.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Is Dick going around saying Eric was in an alliance with Jen/Kail? I thought I heard this on the primetime show last night, or was I mistaken.

djino
"Is this true, or is he just trying to score votes to get Eric evicted?"

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Are you all starting to understand why I've been saying Jen has some of the best 'game' this contest has ever seen?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Are you all starting to understand why I've been saying Jen has some of the best 'game' this contest has ever seen?
I'm definately a Jen convert - but I'm not cheering for her. She's got game and she's playing them for sure. I don't think the other house guests can see it yet as they are "in the forest" so to speak. If she keeps it up, she can go far.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Tonight's episode:
- Kail was evicted by a vote of 4-3
- Jessica is the new HoH

They showed a pretty crazy outburst by Amber on Eric regarding how he told Dick he had some dirty info on Amber that he could use to exploit her. Amber did not take too nicely to that and regretted swearing on her daughter's life not to vote Eric out. Oddly enough, she ended up being the deciding vote.

Dustin told ED that he voted for Eric, which he didn't of course, so now we have another "phantom" vote that Dick will try to figure out. No doubt it's driving him insane.

With Jessica as HoH, I suspect Eric, Jameka, Amber and Dustin are safe.

As CBS left, they eaves dropped and it seemed ED was stirring it up again with the house guests. Let the sparks fly!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
No doubt about it. He was seething with rage already and circling like a shark getting ready to attack. Should be an interesting week for sure.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I thought Eric was gonna cry when Amber blew up at him. Of course, they didn't show us all the forgive and forget stuff they talked about.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
I thought he was going to cry during his "keep me in the house" speech before the evictions. Man - I was so hoping he was going home. BAH!

·
Registered
594 Posts
So what I predicted has happened. It was a mistake for Dick/Danielle to back-door Eric. Of course he'd be safe.

Now that Jessica is HoH, I predict Zach or Dick to leave this week. Jen and Zach will be nominated for Eviction and if either of them get PoV (*cough* Jen *cough) then Jen will be replaced by Dick. (I believe Danielle to be safe this week as Jessica will want to keep her around in-case Eric (aka America) turns on her..as she should do)

Now to comment on last nights show:

Although I feel for Amber, this is a game. Eric said it perfectly in his speech about coming into the house with 13 people in his way (So one must play accordingly). Although I do not watch the live feeds, I suspect Amber apologized for getting so emotional (as always). These guys have only known each other about a month, Amber can't expect to be treated as if everyone in LNC are best friends forever and shouldn't trade secrets. Come on Girl, grow up. Amber wont be able to make it to the finals if she's not willing to lie, tell gossip,etc.

What was going on with the Jameka/Dick squabble right after the HoH competition? I assume it was because Jameka didn't say she was gonna save Kail if she won PoV last week just as she saved Jen the week before. Unlike that week, there was time in-between announcing the players for the PoV competition to the PoV competition itself (to which Jameka went to tell everyone she would save Jen if she won) unlike last week where they announced it and then went straight to the backyard. I really don't know if Jameka would have saved Kail but the fact is she didn't win it and she tried hard to win it (sacrificing the next 5 HoH competitions). So I really dont know why Dick said she's a liar or whatever (not less something happened during the live feeds that I do not know about).

djino
"Predict Zach/Jen for nominations this week...Zach to go home"

·
Registered
594 Posts
Forgot to add this...

That its nice to see Kail's original alliance get picked off one by one over the past 3 weeks...

djino
"Yup, Zach is next"

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thanks for the post..lol

Julie had asked Jameka during eviction ceremony how the house was like after Amber's flip out. And she responded that they all came together... Did they really come together after that or is Jameka just talking BS?

djino
"Thanks for the youtube bit though, I liked it :)"

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Results from tonight:
- Jameka, Zach, Eric and Amber won the food competition
- Dick won a Slop Pass and gave it to Jen
- Dick, Daniele and Dustin are on slop
- HoH Jessica nominated Dick and Daniele for eviction

This episode certainly had a "religious" flair to it with Dick battling it out with Jameka and Amber regarding their faith and how they're playing the game. It's clear Dick does not agree with their beliefs and seems to go out of his way to antagonize them. He's really getting confrontational and I would not be surprised to see him go this week. I suspect the house has had enough of ED up to this point. To be honest, I like it - he's calling everyone out in front of everyone, opening people's eyes and forcing them to deal with the issues. He really is the most "honest" one there, even though he's an a-hole. I am starting to dislike Amber a lot, and not because of the crying, but because she comes across (in the show) as a total backstabbing flip flopper.

Now that Dick and Daniele are on the block, Dick is going to try to take the heat by making the house hate him so much they have to vote him out. He'll do this to save his daughter, who doesn't like anyone in the house either.

Hmmm... like father like daughter? ;)

Should be an argument filled week indeed.

Cheers.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'm pretty surprized myself with the Nominations. I didn't think Danielle would have been one of them. But I guess Zach impressed Jessica too much with the bunny suit for her to choose him.

I believe the nominations will stay the same after POV (if not, Jenn will replace one of them).

djino
"What was America thinking with choosing Dustin :S"

101 - 120 of 299 Posts