Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

241 - 260 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
Results from tonight:
- Daniele wins PoV (her 5th PoV)
- Daniele uses PoV to save Dick (as a return favour from before)
- Jameka goes up in Dick's place as she's the only one left
- Jameka is sent packing by Dick's lone vote

Final three: Dick, Daniele and Zach.

Round 1 of the final HoH competition has started. It's an endurance competition that involves jumping over a moving rabbit. Should be interesting. Total of 3 rounds will be played. Final HoH will choose who they bring to the final two with them.

They showed the jury house tonight. I think I can see why we did not see much of it before, BO-RING. Nice pad, but pretty lame characters once they're out of the house.

I think Zach is out to lunch with how he's played the game. I can't see the jury giving him many votes. No matter how much they hate Dick or Daniele, they have got to give them credit for their strategy and gaming. Daniele is the queen of PoV and has won more than anyone. Dick worked the members over quite well intimidating them, creating alliances, calling people out... Zach just floated and then won some stuff. I'm not sure he has "game".

Should be interesting.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
So, here are my scenarios for how this all plays out:

- If Dick wins final HoH, he'll bring Daniele with him
- If Daniele wins final HoH, she'll bring Dick with her
- If Zach wins final HoH, he'll bring Dick with him

I don't think Dick really cares about the money at this point, he just wants to WIN and wants to ensure that both he and Dani are final two so it's a Donato thing. I suspect Daniele feels the same way, but she could be tempted to bring Zach with her to ensure she wins the big prize. That would be quite the twist and would possibly un-do all the "good bonding" that she and Dick have done so far.

I think Zach is in trouble no matter who he brings if he wins. Both Dick and Dani have gamed and won much more than him, but the Jury hates Dick with a passion, so it may work out better for him to bring Dick, playing on their hatred. But, Jury's of the past have shown that they can put their personal feelings aside and vote for the best player. They tend to mellow out while sequestered.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I was thinking that ED deserved to win more than anyone but now that Dani has tied with Ginelle for the most wins, maybe she deserves it more.

Zach is a tool...that "prayer" was hillarious!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I doubt Danielle will take Zach. Why risk losing. Even if she loses to Dick, she knows that a good chunk of that change will trickle down her way.

I think the votes will be verrry interesting. Normally, you're right, voters put aside their feelings and vote for best "strategy". But Zach, if he's in the final two, can make the argument that his strategy was to lie low for the first half and then push in the end...and he has done that.

Dick had very little strategy other than intimidating everyone.

Danielle has the fact that she won crucial competitions in her favor.

I think Danielle can beat out anyone, but a Dick vs. Zach final could go either way.

Dick is hated by many. I can't see him getting Dustin, Amber or Jameka's vote, and probably not Jen or Jessica. Eric will vote according to what America (or BB) tells him to.

On the other hand, Dustin and Jen haven't seen Zach's late-game playing, so they may thing he coasted to the end and vote Dick.

In all, I think, that this year's BB was one of the more interesting ones. The game really needs antagonists like Dick. I don't think, incidently, he's quite as "evil" as the game portrays him. He has mellowed down a lot and the one week he was really antagonistic was purely "strategy" to get himself voted out over Danielle, if he didn't win POV.

·
Registered
357 Posts
My guess is that Dick won't win HoH because I can't seem him lasting longer than Danielle or Zack in the "bunny hop" since he's not athletic not to mention a chain smoker, but I definitely think he is in the final two because whether Zack or Danielle win, they will bring him forward.

Danielle against Dick: Danielle will be seen as having played the best game because she had both personal relationships (e.g. she usually makes a point of leaving a "positive" message to evicted house guests), proved herself as a strong competitor, and had an element of strategy so if she is in the final two she will win for sure IMO.

Zack against Dick: is harder to call. I think Zack will have the votes from Jen, Jameka and Amber (since Jameka would influence her). Danielle would vote for Dick. I'm not sure how Jessica and Dustin would vote. They were burnt by Dick, but may also view him as the stronger player. I'm also not sure if Eric is voting for America. Btw the jury members do know the outcome of the competitions because I think the evicted house guest brings a DVD with them (as we saw yesterday) and I'm sure they're going to talk about what happened in the competitions.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
I have not watched the show from last night, but the results are on CBS's web site so I assume it's public knowledge now:

- Final HoH - 1st stage: Zach
- Final HoH - 2nd stage: Dick
- Final HoH - 3rd stage: Dick vs Zach
- Final HoH Winner: Dick
- Zach evicted by Dick
- Final Two: Dick and Daniele

I'll watch last night's episode later today, but wow, I'm quite amazed. Dick must have pulled a "rabbit" out of his hat to pull off those two wins after Zach won the endurance competition.

So the Donato's make it to the final two. The Jury is going to HATE this. I have a feeling Daniele will take most of the votes as I'm sure the hatred for Dick will remain now that both of them are in the FINAL TWO.

Madness!

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
No rabbit. The first challenge was to phyiscal IMHO for Danile and the second one was the same competition they have every year.

It's a matter of who guesses the most correct answers.

Luckily I'll be out of the country for the last 2 episodes. I'm guessing the ratings will be very low as well.

It doesn't matter who wins, I'm sure the money will be even split anyway.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
Jen: "The strongest competitor in the house was... MYSELF!!!"

She's Jennerrific!

·
Registered
130 Posts
There's two more episodes? Why do they even need two more episodes? Just give the money to Danielle, the game is over. Time for Survivor!!!

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
On Sunday you'll get to see the evicted hamsters bitch about everything and everyone. Tuesday is the live finale.

I believe that's what they said last night.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Only one thing left that I'd like to see... their reactions when they let them know about Eric and his America's player antics.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
I'm sure Sunday will be used for a re-cap and more "Jury house" stuff with Eric and his "task" as America's Player. I can't believe they made it all the way to the end. I also can't wait to see the Jury's reaction when Zach shows up and they realize it's Dick and Daniele in the final two and they'll be giving the Donato's a ton of money. Heh heh. Priceless. I'm sure Jen will remain convinced she was the best, same for Jessica.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Kinda sad that Eric was forced to give up 500k (possibly) to vote the way Americas player wanted.

This whole season is a bit tainted in my eyes..especially after seeing Dick talk about cheating and nothing being said about that.

He had his son send him a coded message with information about who to trust in the house. Sure he did not recieve the letter until near the end when he won HOH but still...doesnt seem fair for Jen to get a penalty vote and him not.

That being said the end will be pointless and I cant believe they are going to drag 2 more shows out of this....BOOOORING

·
Registered
273 Posts
I couldn't be more happy with the results - the people who deserved to be final two actually made it!

What a Cinderella season...

The best part is gonna be the Jury's face when they find out that their votes are MOOT.

It will be even more classic when they find out Eric's little game!

Tee hee...best season ever...

241 - 260 of 299 Posts