• Gnat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
81 - 100 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Jessie followed by the "18 year old" followed by Chima.

Ugly people in this house.

It would be great if Jeff wins the special power and uses it next week to evict any of the above.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Ron the rat has to go but nothing is ever certain on this program due to its editing and misrepresentations of what is actual said. If you watch closely you can spot when some quick cuts of the contestants are out of sequence and things said do not relate directly to what has transpired.

·
Registered
894 Posts
My wife watches Big Brother after dark on Sho2. She was telling me that alot is missed in the 1 hr shows on cbs.

If you look around the net you can find alot more info of the goings on.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Anything that isn't P.C. won't be aired. For instance a certain houseguest this season is being called a terrorist because of his heritage. Won't be aired on CBS.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
So... who will win the coup d'état? Will they use it to overthrow the HOH and put up two new nominees? Who's going home?

With Ronnie on the verge of going home... would they really want to shake things up?

The madness continues tonight...

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
You won't see that comment aired on tv because it goes against her CBS bio:
An exotic beauty, Chima is truly as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Educated and independent, this freelance journalist is currently single and looking for a man who is tall, considerate and has a great sense of humor.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Chima reminds me of a certain character from the show "In Living Color".
Just can't quite remember the name of the character though........

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
LOL next week definitely has some great potential for some gooooood drama. I hope Jeff throws in Chima and Gnat on the block, if he can't throw on Chima, Jesse will do. :D

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I assume the HOH and POV holder are off-limits. Not sure. I wonder if Jeff won HOH if he could overthrow himself.

I hope Chima nominates Jeff and Jordan. It makes payback sweeter.

She also hates the 'terrorist' so he could also go on the block.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Julie mentioned that only the HOH and Veto winner would be safe.

Yeah...it would be great if Chima put up Jeff and Jordan...but she'll probably take the easy route and throw up Lydia and Kevin.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
See ya Ronnie! Glad to see him go. Clearly the FORCE was NOT with him, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dork.

Can't believe Chima is the HOH... Russell will be nervous as hell all week, that's for sure.

Nice to see Jeff get the coup d'etat... this should get interesting now with Chima as HOH.

Michele ain't helping herself... that whole Russell/Chima/Michele cat fight was hilarious. Ronnie had some sweet parting words for Michele too... madness.

Let the games begin!

·
Registered
211 Posts
BORING!

Unless Jeff and/or Jordan get nominated the Coup Detat will become the Coup Denothing.

Why does America insist on voting with their heart instead of their head. Keep the trouble makers and get rid of the floaters.

As much as I dislike Ronnie he at least added some spice to the house causing havoc.

Russ will be the next one evicted!

81 - 100 of 314 Posts