Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to Home theatre and have been looking around the digital home site and found everyone's replies very insightful. I would really appreciated some help with my dilemma here. Just purchased a new 42" Panasonic Plasma (TH42PX80 only 1080i/720p), but wasn't going to purchase a HTIB or any HT system, it wasn't a priority just yet. However I have the opportunity to purchase one of the Yamaha HTIB systems below, now - for a very good price but I'm at a bit of a loss as to which one would be the best bet. Most are simply speakers and receiver. But there is set that includes an up converting DVD player. I need to make this decision very quickly before they sell out. Preferably by tonight. If any could help me (or even give me advice against any) I would greatly appreciate!
I don't have a ps3 or xbox and don't plan on purchasing one soon. I have a Wii and good Panasonic (older) DVD w/ component and optical audio out. I'm not that picky exactly when it comes to Audio/Video, I just want the best for the Buck - something decent. I wanted to purchase the better of these sets to last me for quite a while (maybe a couple years).

Models available to me at: YHT280B, YHT6028XM, YHTB4610B, YHTC5067NET, YHTC5067NET, YHTC5707, YHTC9505XM, DVXC9707HD, or even any of the sound projectors. Thanks again so much!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts