Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recos on long distance rates. I use teksavvy for my POTs line, and we use roughly 500 mins a month long distance. Teksavvy is pretty competitive at $0.03 a minute for those minutes - but was wondering if there is anything even better out there that people recommend.

Not going to switch POTs from Teksavvy, but if there is a less costly LD provider, I don't mind switching that.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
56,567 Posts
I know you say you don't want to switch from Teksavvy. but just as an FYI for those reading here, Rogers Value Classic phone has up to 500 North American minutes included, along with 2 features (say call display and home&away voicemail) - $34.31 plus Tax. They also have a slightly more expensive plan that has 1000 NA minutes and 5 features.

It may also depend on LD for NA or outside NA. I believe I've seen some plans for as little as $0.01/minute if you dial another number first.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
^^^^
Of course, with some of those plans, you're limited in where you can call too. I've seen some to China or India only. Some of the cheap companies also provide poor service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts