Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
801 - 820 of 841 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
where is euro world sports?

hey can plz some tell me if bell is getting euro world sports or media set italia ? Rogers has it already tln has the rights for it . Also doesnt anyone think sports net world the soccer channel is to much $17.00 dollars a month thats crazy talk.That should be with a sports package.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i hope we get speed HD for start of next seasons races please santa bell
i enjoy sportsnet world but i am too cheap to fork out more money but love the free preview

·
Registered
67 Posts
Leaf TV HD Full Time?

Now that Bell will own 37% of the MLSE will they be carrying Leaf TV HD full time? We receive only SD broadcast most of the time and switchs to HD when the game is on. We do pay extra to have the service it should be full time HD on Bell.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I do agree....I have called Bell TV and suggested that they bring on the full HD channel for Leafs TV...hate watching widescreen SD on an HD TV :(

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
@keaters: I can't get Leafs TV where I live so forgive my ignorance. Are you sure that Bell is at fault regarding SD on the Leafs HD channel? I wonder if what's really happening is that the Leafs TV HD channel is a part-time service that produces most games in HD but still relies on Widescreen SD for some of their programming. They wouldn't be the first to do so.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Not to burst your bubble, but why would Leafs TV continue with this deal???

-gmd

·
Registered
170 Posts
just found out from bell tv online chat that yhe new hollywood suites channels will cost $10 by them self or $5 as a add on to the premuim movie package

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Then you must not subscribe to the package it is in, or Bell have left you out in the cold for some reason.

Try going to Bells' web site and synchronizing your receivers, that might fix it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is my first post but have been visiting for a while now-much info received from this site-trying to get info from Bell is impossible.I asked about Sun News and was told it was not available.They had it in the psat and took it off the air was their response.Someone I know has been watching ch.506 since last week and lives in the province of Quebec like I do but I can not get this channel.Why would some people get it and others not- I get all the other free preview channels -TVA Sports etc but not Sun News.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Sun News is not on free preview as far as I know, it is included in the Basic Package from what someone on here said, so I would try going to the Bell Web Site and Synchronizing your receivers, if that does not work, you might just have to call Bell.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks Pinza. I was on Bell Chat and asked the question again...today I was told that in Quebec we must pay an additional $2 to get Sun News.It is included in the basic package across Canada because they pay more for the basic package than we do in Quebec.I quess I would rather pay less for the basic package (and also the movies package) than get Sun News for "free".
I forgot to ask about Animal Planet HD - they get it on Bell Fibe now and Shaw - kinda odd that Bell satellite would not have it when Shaw carries it.

801 - 820 of 841 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.