Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 20 of 701 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Free Preview Channel ?

Does anyone know if some are up now or others coming soon ?

thank's

kovalev :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
NCAA Football is on free preview between Sept 3 and 10th on channel 391-396

CBS College Sports is on free preview until early December on channel 413.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think it would be great if a topic like this was made into a sticky and updated each time free previews change. It's hard to keep track of!

·
705 Posts
The ONLY place bell reliably provides this info is at the top of your bill where they announce promotions and previews. Channel 230 occasionally lists lineup changes and channel previews but hasn't listed anything lately.

My only other suggestion besides checking back on this site for general channel launch announcements that usually always show up here eventually is to just check your EPG and look for channels with (INFO) in the programming description.

There is NO one website from Bell that specifically lists free preview channels like what you're looking for unfortunately.

·
Registered
957 Posts
The only possible free previews I can think of, if Bell adds the channel, would be History HD, rumoured to be launched on Oct 26.

Also Nickelodeon Canada if added on Nov 1.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Looks like most of the More Movies Theme Pack is on free preview for October. The only one missing is Drivin Classics. Dusk is on until Oct 9th. The rest are on until Oct 31st.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Action Channel?

I may be wrong about this but I just noticed this morning that Action is a "free preview until Oct 31st?" I've had it in my custom list forever so anyone know what's going on? Is this something like the Scream switch to Dusk (which annoys the hell outta me).

·
Registered
54 Posts
I may be wrong about this but I just noticed this morning that Action is a "free preview until Oct 31st?" I've had it in my custom list forever so anyone know what's going on? Is this something like the Scream switch to Dusk (which annoys the hell outta me).
Its just that: Free preview (obviously for those who don't have it already) for the Month.

No change in format anticipated.

1 - 20 of 701 Posts