Bell Canada this month has informed its Internet and Fibe TV customers in Ontario that they can expect a monthly fee increase $3 per month beginning in May.
Meanwhile, Bell Internet and Fibe TV customers in Quebec will face monthly fee increases of between $1 and $3 per month starting next month.
The company says its lowest price internet package in Ontario will now cost $38.90 with modem rental while the lowest price internet package in Quebec will now cost $31.90.
The following lists Bell's old and new internet pricing in Ontario.
- Essential Plus - Old $35.90 / New $38.90
- Performance Fibe 6 - $45.90 / $48.90
- Fibe 12 - $55.90 / $58.90
- Fibe 16 - $65.90 / $68.90
- Fibe 25 - $74.90 / $77.90
The following lists Bell's old and new internet pricing in Quebec.
- Essential - Old $28.90 / New $31.90
- Essential Plus - $36.90 / $37.90
- Performance Fibe 6 - $48.90 / $51.90
- Fibe 10 - $53.90 / $56.90
- Fibe 16 - $63.90 / $66.90
- Fibe 25 - $76.90 / $79.90
Pricing for all Fibe TV packages will increase by $2 in Quebec and $3 in Ontario. The Basic package in Quebec will now sell for $28 per month while those in Ontario will be required to hand over $35 a month for the Basic package.
Customers of Bell Satellite TV (BSTV) were stung with price increases in March and will not be affected by the May increases.
Discuss Bell Internet pricing in Digital Home's Bell Home and Internet forum or discuss Bell Fibe TV pricing in our Bell Fibe TV forum .