Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
How do you even get that message? My address comes back with:

"Bell Fibe TV is not currently available in your area.

In the meantime, you can enjoy Bell Satellite TV right now."

Which is BS... turns out some random company owns the portion of the roof top of my condo where the satellite needs to be. So even though Bell wants to put a satellite, they can't.

Are you checking fibetv.bell.ca?

· Registered
26 Posts
Thanks... I looked up NPA-NXX where there were multiple matches. Noticed that 416-231, 416-233, 416-234 come up a lot.

It looks like my CLLI is TOROON26DS0. I tried to look up the switch name and it comes up as "TORONTO EAGLE". From what I remember Islington and Eagle are separate COs (correct me if I'm wrong). Not only is it currently not provisioned, it doesn't look like it will be in the next round of provisioning either. :(

· Registered
26 Posts
^-- Yup... I'm actually at Kipling/Bloor. So I'm actually not that close to the CO either. This is disheartening as I have some issues with Rogers Internet. The connection is solid, but Rogers will drop connections from other people to my computer. I did a ton of tests and even bought a new router, but the problem persists. According to the Bell website, I am eligible for Fibe25, but being 1.7KM away, I'm worried I won't get those speeds... which may mean I won't be eligible for FibeTV down the road.

My plan was to move TV and internet to Bell and bundle 3 services (cell, contract about to expire), but it looks like that's not going to be an option for at least 6 months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.