·
Super Moderator
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
Streaming This January on CraveTV

Friday, Jan. 1
WORKAHOLICS – *Season 5* – found in the Comedies, Sitcoms collections

Friday, Jan. 8
THE FOLLOWING – *Season 3* – found in the Crime & Mystery, Dramas, Action & Adventure collections

Friday, Jan. 15
BITTEN – *Season 2* – found in the Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Drama collections

LISTEN TO ME MARLON – *Documentary Premiere* – found in the Documentaries collections

Sunday, Jan. 17 at 10 p.m. ET
BILLIONS – *Series Premiere, SHOWTIME Drama* – found in the Showtime Collection, and Drama collection

Friday, Jan. 29
DYNAMITE: THE RISE OF JAMES BROWN – *HBO Documentary* – found in the Music, Documentary, and The HBO collections

Friday, Jan. 15
TOSH.0 – *Seasons 7B*– found in the Comedies collection

Friday, Jan. 22
BROAD CITY – *Seasons 2* – found in the Comedies and Sitcoms collections

Friday, Jan. 29
SHARKNADO 3: OH HELL NO!

·
Super Moderator
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #546
Agent Carter Season 2 starts on CTV on Jan. 19. Bell hasn't said anything in the CTV press release and it's not on the schedule above, so they probably won't have season 1 on CraveTV. The only current ABC/Disney series that I can think of on CraveTV is Agents of SHIELD. I suspect that Disney makes it difficult to negotiate OTT streaming rights.

You can buy Season 1 from iTunes or it is available on Netflix Norway, Finland, Denmark and Sweden.

·
Super Moderator
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #547 (Edited)
CraveTV Offers Canadians Free Early Look at New SHOWTIME Drama BILLIONS, Beginning January 1

Beginning Friday, Jan. 1, more than two weeks in advance of its January 17 debut, CraveTV delivers an early first look at the premiere episode of BILLIONS. In Canada, the sneak peek can be viewed without a subscription on all CraveTV platforms, including online and via the CraveTV app, as CraveTV prepares to go direct to consumer in January.

On Sunday, Jan. 17, Episode 2 of BILLIONS will be available to CraveTV subscribers one week early at 11 p.m. ET. The series also premieres Sunday, Jan. 17 at 10 p.m. on The Movie Network, with Episode 2 following at 11 p.m. ET on TMN GO and on demand.

·
Super Moderator
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #549
I checked the same thing yesterday. I posted the original press release in this thread which said Jan. 1, but I noticed all the press releases and the TV ads since then have just said January. When I posted the press release about Billions, I clicked on the link in it to the July announcement and noticed they had changed the January 1 date to just January.

Here's my original post: http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/12-television-industry-channels-providers/223577-bell-media-launches-cravetv-streaming-service-31.html#post2553658

I've commented on this tactic before, like Bell Media updating the TV schedule in an original press release, rather than issuing a new one.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks like CraveTV is going live to everyone today. Apparently it is $7.99 to non-subscribers after a month's free trial. With their very limited library, I doubt they'll get very many 'bites' at that price - but we'll see.

541 - 553 of 553 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.