Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bell Media Announces Long-Term Partnership with UNINTERRUPTED Canada, Expanding Athlete-Driven Storytelling and Content for Canadian Viewers

Bell Media becomes UNINTERRUPTED Canada’s exclusive Canadian media partner, securing a premium content pipeline for Bell Media’s TSN, Crave, and Bell Media’s suite of CTV-branded platforms.

The partnership tips-off with the exclusive world premiere of ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, an original documentary from UNINTERRUPTED Canada’s exclusive first-look deal with Toronto Raptors star Serge Ibaka, airing Thursday, Dec. 12 at 7:30 p.m. ET on TSN4.

The partnership sees Bell Media platforms premiere a multitude of original projects currently in the works at UNINTERRUPTED Canada, including KNEADING DOUGH CANADA presented by Tangerine Bank, a digital-first, six-episode series focusing on conversations with high-profile athletes about money and personal finances, and AVEC CLASSE presented by Holt Renfrew, which weaves Ibaka’s passion for basketball with his ahead of the curve flair for fashion off the court. Bell Media is also a partner on all UNINTERRUPTED multi-platform executions in Canada, including a multiplatform initiative, COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS.

Specific details on the rollout of additional UNINTERRUPTED Canada content will be confirmed in the coming months.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Amusing this went to Bell Media/TSN considering the guy running this in Canada (Scott Moore) was the head of Sportsnet for eons.

·
Registered
850 Posts
To each one's own I suppose, but I watch sports channels for live sports. Drama behind sports is not really my cup of tea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts