Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what this error means? Prevented me from watching HBO again yesterday. Called Bell Aliant support today, but they didn't know what it meant. I find the service through the app on iOS (iPhone XR) always seems to have an issue. The worst being that the servers thinks I'm not at home when I am (no data turned on the phone, so that shouldn't be the problem). I am clearly running via the HH3000 wifi. I don't know if this is yet another instance of the servers mis-interpreting where I am or not. Anyone know?
thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know what this error means? Prevented me from watching HBO again yesterday. Called Bell Aliant support today, but they didn't know what it meant. I find the service through the app on iOS (iPhone XR) always seems to have an issue. The worst being that the servers thinks I'm not at home when I am (no data turned on the phone, so that shouldn't be the problem). I am clearly running via the HH3000 wifi. I don't know if this is yet another instance of the servers mis-interpreting where I am or not. Anyone know?
thanks
I've been seeing this a lot lately too. I primarily use the FibeTV app on my AppleTVs. On each AppleTV I see this error occur on, I run a speed test and it is always over 350Mbps. No other streaming app appears to have any issue and when one of my AppleTV's has this issue they all seem to, as well as any iOS devices.

This is frustrating because this is abnormal behaviour. I find this app underperforms when the Raptors are in the playoffs :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts