Source: http://support.bell.ca/Styles/tv/all_languages/all_regions/pdfs/Bell-TV-anywhere-FAQ-EN.pdfQ: Can I connect my smartphone or tablet to a television or another external display to watch my content?
A: No. The Bell TV app is not authorized to transmit and view content over displays other than a smartphone or tablet. This includes trying to connect to devices such as Apple AirPlay, Chromecast or using HDMI output cables.
Please use the following link to for satellite customers:Fibe TV clients:
- Watch over 500 channels on all your devices.
- Turn your mobile devices into a remote control for your TV.
- Seamlessly transfer what you’re watching from your tablet to your TV or resume what you’re watching on TV on your mobile device.
- Search programming easily using a full keyboard.
- Easily see and access shows trending live.
- Set, manage and delete recordings from anywhere.