Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a question with the bell fibe league pass and it is super confusing so i called bell and i told them that i wanted to add nba league pass on to my account which they did and so i ask them if i could use the nba league pass on other devices and they said yes and they told me that i just needed to put in my email for the account and password and so i went on my ps4 tried to log in and it said authentication error or something does anyone have any type of solution or has anyone else had this problem and how do you fix it much appreciated :smile:smile

·
Registered
655 Posts
I don't recall League Pass purchased through a cable provider ever being able to be used through the NBA LP apps on various devices. Maybe the CSR you spoke with thought you meant viewing games on devices using the Bell Fibe app?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh okay i am just a little confused because they said i can put the nba league pass on my ps4 and when i looked at all the channels there was only one channel for the league pass is that how its suppose to be or is there to suppose to be multiple channels that come with the NBA LP
Thanks for the answer btw

·
Registered
971 Posts
There are multiple HD channels dedicated to League Pass just as they are for NHL Centre Ice. Check out the all-channels programme guide or adjust the settings in the menu if the channels don't show up on the all-channels guide and check off and save the HD channels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts