Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the Toronto danforth area. Yesterday around 10AM my internet stoped working. I called up bell. After waiting n them doing some research they and i learned that some city workers were doing work up the street and cut the fiber optic lines that service my area. They literally just finished fixing the line. After being offline for literally exactly 24 hours. I had no Internet and No tv! ( Fibe tv).

Wondering if anyone else is around here experienced my outage also.

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea it was quite the pain. Internet i can live without for a while because i have a blackberry so i got my emails it was fine. Tv on the other hand.. Having Global, and cbc to watch was like a kick in the nutts lol.

To bells credit, their trucks were out there reparing the damage from about 11am yesterday to about 10pm last nite and again 6:30am today until about 10am this morning when they fixed the problem.

The CSR said there was quite a number of other folks effected by this outage so it must have been quite a wide area of people effected.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.