4,096 Posts
Bell Fibe TV has added:

AMI-English HD
AMI French HD
CPAC English/French HD
TVA Ottawa HD

and returning for the season

MLB Extra Innings HD 2-14

Please see Bell Fibe TV Official Channel Announcements Thread For Channel #'s & IPG Name.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bell Fibe TV should apply to the CRTC for authorization to add the programming service of WNLO-TV (Ind.) Buffalo, New York as part of the digital service in the Toronto, Hamilton and Niagara Falls markets. Bell Fibe would put WNLO-TV (Ind.) from Buffalo, New York on (Digital IPTV Channel 225 & 1225). Bell Fibe TV should add KSTW (Ind.) Tacoma, Washington to the digital basic IPTV channel line up as Timeshifting channel in the province of Ontario & Quebec. Bell Fibe TV should put KSTW (Ind.) from Seattle/Tacoma, Washington on (Digital Discretionary Basic IPTV Channel 290 & 1290).

·
Registered
718 Posts
Bell Fibe could add WNLO anytime they choose without applying for it. Rogers already carries it and the same rules apply for both providers. As far as KSTW goes, its already approved for carriage although its only available in BC and maybe Alberta, not sure. None of the providers in Ontario seem interested in offering it at this time.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
WNLO would only be available in the GTA. Rogers was carrying WNLO in Ottawa but was forced to drop it in Ottawa but if I'm not mistaken is still available in the GTA.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Bell Fibe has added & remapped the RDS/TSN Channels. See the "Official Bell Channel Line Up"announcement for channel line up.

As to why Bell has added 8 "extra" HD channels & 8 "extra' TSN HD channels I'm not sure? Not sure if its to do with Baseball? or Hockey? or some other sport?

Also why didn't Bell move channel 1390 Barker channel to 1393 make the TSN/TSN Extra channels be straight in a line up? I hate when a provider does that?

261 - 271 of 271 Posts