Premium Member
4,094 Posts
Bell Fibe has added:

Ride TV SD & HD

Bell Fibe TV has re-introduced:

NHL Centre ICE HD 2-12 English
NHL Centre Ice LNH HD 1 & 2 French
NBA League Pass HD 1-10

See Fibe TV Channel Announcements Thread for channel positions & IPG.

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
Can anyone confirm if Toon-a-Vision has been added to Bell? It's on preview December 5 – March 5, 2020 and I think it's new. (Fibe 1565 Alt 565 Satellite 567)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Did they remove Canal + recently? Noticed other channels are in Free preview right now (seasons, Planète and Studio Canal), but can’t find Canal Plus anymore.

·
Premium Member
4,094 Posts
Bell Fibe has added ES1 SD 157 ES1 HD 1157. I'm not exactly sure what this channel is? Maybe a sports channel? or some type of gaming channel not sure its in french and don't really speak french so not sure what there saying?.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Not sure about Canal+, but 167 Canal+ International is still there. Don't see Canal+ on the IPG?>
I mean C+ international. Didn't see it in the HD groups (1000's), but will check 167. I don't have Bell myself, but will check next time I visit my parents.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Bell is Removing AMC from Lineup

Over at Bell's Twitter account, a Bell rep posted they are indeed removing AMC from their lineup on Feb 1 2020 likely for the same reason Rogers is also removing it on Jan 1 2020.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Another good reason for Bell Media to jack up prices next year at a higher rate than normal. Once again it shows the problem with concentration of media in one corporate entity. It will not get better as the American system is almost totally controlled by two or three companies. On one side of the mouth companies complain about losing subscribers to all the streaming sites and on the other side push subscribers away. Usually a win/win for the media boys/girls as they sort of own both sides. Welcome to the new world with a bigger wallet!

·
Registered
709 Posts
I blame this fiasco totally on AMC for their greed. In the long run I think both providers will reach an agreement with AMC to keep in on.

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
Bell's Twitter on Jan. 21 and 22 says no further update at this time and they still plan to drop the channel on Feb. 1. Keep in mind that Rogers didn't announce a deal until the last possible day.

·
Premium Member
4,094 Posts
As I have not heard anything, i"m assuming today's the last day for AMC? If I had to choose between either TCM or AMC that Bell would keep I'd take TCM over AMC. True AMC may have a few series, but TCM has the movie classics which is great. Silver Scren Classics is nowhere in the league compared to TCM.

241 - 260 of 271 Posts