Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

61 - 80 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
That was a great episode!

I didn't expect anything.....Damn good show :)

Can't wait until next week!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
I agree,
So does this mean....
Living here on Earth,.... We're all Frak'n Skin Jobs????? :eek:
Probably not as this might have happened in a completely different time frame (future?) or even in a completely different time and space continuum or parallele universe... who knows what's going on in Ron Moore's head?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Descent episode but not really worth the wait as I sort of lost touch with this show, to many long breaks between seasons and mid season breaks turned me off. But it was great to watch in HD though.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Where did you see it in HD? Space doesn't have an HD channel. I'd much prefer to see this in HD, or at least in decent widescreen/full screen.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
You either need access to an American television provider, or download it in HD via Bittorrent. God forbid Canadians should be allowed to watch this show in HD. Some days our communist government really pisses me off!

-Mike

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Don't blame it on the government. CityTV *could* show it in HD but they chose to leave it on Space.

Look at CTV and their decision to move Lost to A-Channel. I don't have A-Channel in HD, do you? My parents don't even have access to A-Channel (Montreal), and it's their favorite show.

It's not always the government.

Good show, by the way. Missed it.

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
This thread is for the discussion of the show and its content, not about the CRTC or...anything else.

Back ON-TOPIC, please.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Actually, you were wrong. Saul is merely addle-brained.

The viper, corpse, dog-tag... proof positive of the 5th Cylon's identity.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
99gecko called it right, at least according to 'Battlestar Galactica's' Ron Moore addresses the shocking developments of 'Sometimes a Great Notion':

This post contains extensive interviews and information about “Sometimes a Great Notion,” the Jan. 16 episode of Sci Fi's "Battlestar Galactica."

Below, “Battlestar Galactica” executive producer Ronald D. Moore talks in detail about several big developments in the episode. I'd recommend watching the episode before reading the full text of the post.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I wonder if City would consider a PPV arrangement for the remaining episodes for HD?

At this point, I'd pay per episode to see the end of the series in HD. Rogers/City or Bell/City could split the money, or some such arrangement.

·
Registered
310 Posts
You're forgetting that Space is now owned by CTVglobemedia and CityTV is now own by Rogers so they aren't together anymore...but that would have been great I've been downloading the HD versions and they are spectacular.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Is Battlestar Galactica available in HD on Rogers in Toronto?

Hi all,

I believe I only get it on SPACE which I believe is only in SD? Correct me if I'm wrong please. Is there anyone else airing Battlestar Galactica in HD that we can get up in Toronto (on Rogers)?

Thanks,

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply, my initial search did come up with that thread, but after reading the first page of threads, I thought it was just about the show and not about an HD question. Sorry about wasting your mod time ;-)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Okay, I'll bite.

Much better than the week before.

Can't wait for Felix to get flushed out an airlock. However, he did do a pretty good job of staging a mutiny, IMHO. Too bad the lackies that were guarding Adama and the XO forgot that they likely had several decades of military experience combined.

Way better than episode #2 of this season.

Kind of expected Kara to make a move for Apollo again. Has Richard Hatch (ie Zarek, not the Survivor one) appeared in anything non-BSG related since the late 1970's ???

And oh yeah,.... Did I mention that it was immensely better than the previous week's episode?

cheers

61 - 80 of 127 Posts