Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, it has been a long time since I have been on here but things are looking better than ever. I currently have Rogers VIP package and am looking to see what Channel I can possibly get this show on, it is called: B.organic with Michele Beschen, it used to be on Channel 8 here in London called the PBS Erie and now its WQLN and that show is not there.

Any help on what Channel this show would be on would be great or how maybe I can pay and Live stream it.

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Al, I see that the new season doesn't start until April 5th so that might be the case as to why it hasn't been on. So Thank you for the help it is appreciated.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
If the WQLN Erie PBS affiliate that's carried on your local cable lineup does not broadcast the show anymore, you might be interested in installing a 33 inch or larger satellite dish for FTA satellite. This would allow you to receive alternate PBS HD and SD channels that might carry this show. These channels are unencrypted so they can be legally received with no monthly subscription.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you DrSat, I am unsure if its not being aired on that channel or if the season is just over. I would go with a Sat but being in a apartment building I am facing the wrong way, I am facing towards the north not south unless I can still face almost an direction?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts