Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building a new home and getting it pre-wired. One of the quotes I will be getting uses Audiotrak speakers, has anybody heard anything or had any experience with Audiotrak speakers? Another quote is from someone who uses Paradigm speakers but has quoted me on a Breathe Audio Elevate Multi-Room receiver of which I haven't read many good reviews on. I already have a Yamaha HTR 6190 in storage, will this be sufficient. I will be planning on having a speaker(s) in the ensuite or the bedroom? I would think it would be better in the ensuite. Some patio speakers(2), living room(2), family room set up for surround sound( I have all Polk speakers including towers(RTi10's), center channel(CSi6), rear(?) and sub woofer(PSW?) from my old home. However the surrounds are a wall mount and I have an open style home with Family room, dining room and Kitchen and no place to put surrounds. So I'm think in ceiling. My 50" Pioneer will be wall mounted over a fireplace. I know the HT setup is a personal preference but any advice you would have for the Family room would be appreciated.
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.