Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
after we tape a few shows on our PVR we notice that the playback can either have garbled video or audio that skips intermittently or stops. This only happens on the HD channels. Any suggestions or solutions as to why?
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Hi crozz, I see nobody answered your question. That might be because the audio skip problem has been well documented, and well complained about. A bit of a sore spot for some of us....
I never have garbled video on playback, unless it was coming in that way originally.
I still have audio glitches. Very few lately, it has gotten much better than years ago.
Bells solution to clients (thats us cusomers), was/is to use the analog audio out of the reciever.
To me, that's bogus, I paid close to 600 bux for each of 3 PVR's, so i could have digital surround sound.
Like I said, its gotten a lot better with firmware updates, but i suspect bell finally found some fixes for the encoding equipment on thier end.

·
Super Moderator
56,507 Posts
Thread closed. Audio dropouts, etc have been discussed many times. Please use existing threads, easily found by searching for "dropout" in the Bell Forums

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.