Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I have a Pioneer receiver that I purchased last year and I love it. I noticed however, that whenever I am watching TSN (it only seems to do it on TSN) the audio drops for a split second and the receiver changes from DOlby Digital (which is set to automatic) to "Dial Norm -2." It does this probably once every few minutes. I tried changing it to different sound formats and this doesn't help. Any ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well it might be pioneer itself as I have the 1018 and it does the exact same thing when I watch TSN. I'm running it through a Bell 6131 receiver via HDMI. I would be interested if someone else has the issue also and if there is a fix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me too I had a Pioneer 1015 and it did it and now have a 1325 and it also does it and it only seems to be on live events.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Sorry to blow your theory...but it does the same on my two Yammy's...

Methinks this is a Bell or TSN issue.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have this also.

While I don't watch my 6131 much which has the audio tied into about a 5 yr old Yammy RXV receiver.

Over the holidays to get some peace while watching the world juniors, I watched the games downstairs on the combo above and I also experienced these same type of audio droputs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts