Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned all three of the AC console games. I'm pretty sure I beat the first one. I totally lost interest in the second one. Brotherhood is the best of the bunch so far.

I liked the town building side-quest added to AC2. The problem was that you had to drop what you were doing to go back to that town and administer things.

Ubisoft solved that with AC:B The mini-game now involves rebuilding Rome, which is also where the action takes place.

There are still factions you can use to your advantage, and eventually you get to train your own set of junior assassins.

They have tweaked things enough that playing no longer feels like such a chore. In fact there is so much to do, and Rome is so big, that it almost feels GTA like. In a good way. I've put around 20 hours in so far, and I'm less than half way through the game. So I guess my impressions could change as things progress.

The multiplayer is supposed to be pretty fun, but I haven't had time to try it yet.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I gave to the kids as a stocking stuffer...they finished the story mode already!

I enjoyed AC2, but i don't think i'll be able to get into AC:B unless i get a couple of weeks at home.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Great game that gets more streamlined and better to play with each installment. The 1st was the most tedious but I did finish it. I found the 2nd one was really fun and the storyline less convoluted, and Brotherhood is the best of the series so far. The online is pretty fun as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts