Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been testing XBMC and Media Center and I have been trying to find plugins for Media Center without any luck

It seems all the ones I have tried so far break half way through the install.

I am not sure what types of plugins I would like but anything good would be of interest. Also a working XBMC plugin would be nice so I could launch one from the other so I could watch Live TV on Media Center and recorded shows and other stuff on XBMC / Kodi

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
Have you tried the Media Center PVR plugin in XBMC? It should be installed, just needs to be enabled and configured.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ExDilbert I got as far as having it enabled .. have to figure it out

Flavict thanks a lot.. that one comskip you suggested
I installed MCEBuddy .. its pretty cool when you record a show it watches the Recorded TV folder and it grabs the new file uses comskip to cut out many of the commercials and then i have it copy them as MP4 Files to my External Drive.. Does it all automatically

If you guys try the MCEBuddy and have 64bit windows the 64bit version does not work you have to install the 32bit one that does work.. took me 4 or so reboots to figure that out heh..

https://mcebuddy2x.codeplex.com/releases/view/105099

I will look at the plugins you guys suggested..

Anyone know a free hulu not premium plugin that can let you watch free hulu from XBMC or Media Center? all i see is the desktop thing that requires a paid account.

thanks again guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts