Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aquarium HD showed up today in St. John's NL. Thanks Rogers, I was afraid you'd waste the slot on garbage like The Score HD or something else someone would actually watch. :eek:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Well, it makes for a nice break from The Fireplace Channel :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I no longer have Rogers (moved from St. John's), but it was always there, they just never added the EPG listing until now. However, if you typed in the EPG # (525 IIRC?), then it worked with no issues.

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Wait to see if the chicken roasting channel shows up tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Do you have it in NL? Right now we don't have it either.

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
You thought I was joking? :eek: This is ROGERS we are talking about. They are the joke in the Atlantic when it comes to the most HD/SD/Channels available. Nothing new really. We are/will still be behind in channel count.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You thought I was joking? :eek: This is ROGERS we are talking about. They are the joke in the Atlantic when it comes to the most HD/SD/Channels available. Nothing new really. We are/will still be behind in channel count.
I did think you were joking, yes.. I just went back to basic cable myself, so I might not be one of the privileged to get this fancy channel anyway.

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Don't worry, the channel is supposedly only available in Ontario now. I wish they didn't have commercials for all their system when we clearly are not part of Onatrio with our system. What goes in their ads doesn't (rarely if never) apply to us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts