Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
A blog post from someone that describes himself as "I don't care. Really. If you mistake this message from as somehow caring about how much I don't care, then you're wrong. Wrongwrongwrongwrongwrong. I'm right. You're wrong."

Ya... Real credibility there.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
pinner62,

I'm not sure if you just don't read or you are failing to comprehend the articles you link to. Your Ars Technica link confirmed what I said in my previous post:

The compromised database held information such as user names, hashed and salted passwords, game purchases, e-mail addresses, billing addresses and encrypted credit card information, according to Newell.
Now, pinner62, I'll give you a bit of homework. Go use the internet to learn what a cryptographic hash is, and why you want to salt your hashes to protect against rainbow table attacks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Whatever go give steam your credit card info then ,its no big deal !I just posted another bad hack and you guys flip out and say nonsense that sony handled it bad .This is about the companies getting hacked not about who handled it better ,christ!!!!Its the hackers fault ,lock them up

161 - 168 of 168 Posts