Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
I pre-ordered on-line. My copy just arrived via Purolator (2:30PM) Apple Eaton Centre sold-out of iWork quickly so call before you go, if it's much of a trip. Or order on-line and have it delivered in 1-2 days. Shipment was from Birchmount Rd in Markham, yesterday evening so I got it in less than 24 hours.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I have found everything about shopping at the Apple Store and on-line ordering to be reliable, so hope your software arrives and sorry to read about your trouble. I had a shipment from another store over the recent holidays that was was too long arriving, had set the following Monday as the day to launch inquiries when, low and behold, Canada Post delivered it on a Sunday afternoon looking as though it has been kicking around in the back of a van for 2 weeks! Fortunately the good were not damaged.

As for the post about the NSR Sticker - a friend who had recently moved into a new house and had paid no attention to the little bar code by the front door ordered a new system from Dell. When it didn't arrive and Dell confirmed deliver, Purolator's response was "you have NSR service" So they left a nice big box labelled Dell on the porch in the middle of the day at a mid-Toronto address. Dell shipped a replacement at no cost to the customer [but it was still a crapper of a system] .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.