Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 60 gigs per month with rogers right now, want to upgrade to 80/month

I tried doing it a few times at My Rogers at the rogers.com website but it keeps saying it can't be done (error occurs)

Week after week same problem

anyone else manage to do it?

if I phone rogers to upgrade to 80 gig/month do you think I could get a discount/deal out of it?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Assuming you're not locked into a contract, best way to proceed is call to cancel. When they transfer you to retentions, tell them that you can't live w/ the constraints of the 60GB cap.

It should immediately yield an upgrade offer at 30% off, but you have to lock in for a year, and they'll force you into a new integrated modem/router box.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Call rogers and ask for extra BANDWIDTH on Express as on you can get extra 25GB for $5/month so instead of 60 GB you will recv. 85 GB and if you negotiate they might give you for Free with or without contract depend on your negotiation

·
Registered
81 Posts
Call rogers and ask for extra BANDWIDTH on Express as on you can get extra 25GB for $5/month so instead of 60 GB you will recv. 85 GB and if you negotiate they might give you for Free with or without contract depend on your negotiation
They offered me only 20GB for $5. They also said if I was on extreme plan then the extra bandwidth (they call UA) is 35GB for $5.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts