Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
$35 in the Apple Canada online store but it says 4 to 6 weeks to ship. On backorder??

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I have been frantically searching for one for my upcoming vacation. I ordered it online at FS as a pre-order. It shows June 30 as an availability date. I also have been calling the Apple store every few days to see if they know anything. Apparently they have no clue when they expect another shipment.

Hoping mine will arrive before I leave - unlikely at this point.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I ordered mine direct from the Apple Canada store on May 10 and received it June 9th. I ordered a set of speakers at the same time to bring the amount up into free shipping range and had both courriered separately as they became available. That's still the fastest way to get them.

Demand on them is crazy and if they have appeared on the shelves of any store in North America, I haven't heard about it.

By the way, unlike many other vendors that will only ship to the address on file with the credit card company, the Apple store will ship to another address (eg., work) you specify. Saves the hassle of having to go to the Fedex depot to pick it up since it does require a signature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts